Bespoke floors are finished with low VOC water-based polyurethane in 3 gloss levels - matte, satin, and semi-gloss.
SURFACE TREATMENTS include but are not limited to:
- Wire Brushing – adds grain texture
- Hand Scraping – *true* hand scraping
- Distressing – dings, dents, chips & cracks
- Chattered/Scraped Edges - hand applied to each plank
- Kiss Bevel - hand applied bevel, the smallest possible.
- Saw Marks – radial and/or linear
- Torching – Sho sugi ban/charred effect
- Metal Top Nails – non-structural metal top nails at ends of planks
- Pegs – non-structural wooden pegs at ends of planks