Reclaimed Fence Post Oak Antique
Reclaimed Fence Post Oak
Satin Low VOC Waterbase Poly
Surfaces & Finishes
Our Reclaimed Fence Post Oak materials are finished with a low VOC water-based polyurethane in either a matte or satin gloss
SURFACE / FACE TREATMENTS
Our Reclaimed Fence Post Oak materials available only in our milled face surface.
- MILLED FACE Most every board in a Milled Face reclaimed is sanded smooth, leaving only traces of the original face and inherent saw marks. Milled Face materials can also come from the center of larger reclaimed timbers such as large beams and joists, etc. This is the cleanest and most elegant look in our reclaimed materials.
Dimensions & Formats
Our Reclaimed Fence Post Oak materials are available only in solid wood only.
- Thickness is 3/4″
- Plank width is 4.5"
- Standard lengths 1'-7' but can reach 10′ pending availability
* This color can be applied to any of our Reclaimed Milled or Hit Or Miss face materials.
Installation methods vary depending on wood format and site conditions, but here are some general guidelines:
- Solid wood is typically nailed, or nailed and glued, to a plywood subfloor.
- Engineered wood is typically glued down to concrete or plywood subfloors, with or without an underlayment such a sound abating mat or a moisture barrier, depending on site conditions/requirements.
- Engineered floors are also usually the best choice for gluing down over radiant heat installations.
- In either format, when planks are particularly wide, gluing and nailing is always good practice if possible.